Freitag, November 22

it's about the story

I love to read books, I really do! I think I read a lot more than other teenagers my age. At the moment there are about 5 books on my bedside table, just waiting to be read by me. & I don't wanna buy a FUCKING KINDLE! Or any onther e-reader. I think they are more than just stupid! One of my favourite things is to walk through a book store or a library and look at the covers (I don't like the proverb "don't judge a book by its cover" cause I literally do exactly this haha), then I read the story on the back of the book. I could spend hours in there! Yes, this is a cliché, but a books' smell is just wonderful. What I like most is to live a 1000 lives and to experience great adventures. I don't like people who say reading is boring, because they are doing something wrong! There are lots and lots of diffrent generes and I believe there is a perfect book for everyone of us!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen